[Diabetes-Talk] Possibly OT: U.S. Access Board to Hold Public Briefing on Final Rules

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 01:30:38 UTC 2017

Thanks Veronica. I should have known you would be on top of this. So,
they're worried about how to make an MRI accessible to me and not an insulin
pump? That's a (bleepin') scandal. I know you personally have pushed this as
hard as you possibly could. I can't help but feel that if the story of
independent blind people struggling with ridiculously inaccessible
technology ever hit the main stream media, things would change. I wish I
knew how to help.