[Diabetes-Talk] A cool triumph

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Jul 4 12:42:29 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Veronica wrote:
"Well, after watching enough of my drama, <grin>,
my hubby has now made me the coolest, cutest
little jig. I take the tape and place it on this
jig with the backing facing up. I peel off the
backing, flip the little jig over and it fits
right over the whole transmitter and lands the
tape perfectly. I'm sure he has just probably
added hours to my life. <laughing!> Boy am I a
happy girl right now. Guess I owe him dinner or
something."

Hi Veronica,

Gotta say, I absolutely love and appreciate all
the details you share. Very helpful, and inspiring
actually. Thank you for all you share here.

Hey, I use a Medtronic pump, but have what sounds
like exactly the same issue with getting my canula
to stay stuck. I forget the name of the tape we
use as an add-on to help it stay stuck, and my
wife is sleeping right now, but it does much the
same thing as you describd.

My point here is... you might consider getting
your hubby to begin selling these products he
makes for your convenience. Because some of them
might give some convenience and great help to
others as well. For instance, I'll buy one of
those "jigs" off of you right now, if he has
another one. Seriously. Consider patenting that
thing, quickly. ;-)

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com