[Diabetes-Talk] re intesting development on the watch to track glucos measuremetns and just got the email from them in regards to crow funding and pre orders

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 20:49:01 UTC 2017

Hello I am posting this to the list serve. I am hoping that it will be on
topic. I came across this email this morning. Its in regards to the watch to
track glucose measurements.  I don't know how  well it  will be for us to
use. How accessible it will be but worth mentioning it here for those who
may be interested in this sort of technologies.  The link will be below.

http://www.pkvitality.com/ktrack-glucose/