[Diabetes-Talk] G5 mobile and airplanes

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 03:42:47 UTC 2017

My Doc always gave me a letter which I typically requested at my annual.
The app should run fine.. it's just Wyfi you turn off, you might have to
turn your Bluetooth on and off, but I always used my Bluetooth while on a
plane.. but there was a glitch with turning off wyfi, still not a big deal,
s	just turn off and on again you Bluetooth if it occurs.
	Tam