[Diabetes-Talk] Animas news

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 00:39:26 UTC 2017

I just heard back from my diabetic educator, since I also sent her the news
about Animas.  She said that my pump that is not even a year old has a four
year warranty that she hopes Animas will honor.  She told me that Tandem and
Omnipod have exciting new advancements in their pumps that will be released
within the year, so Medtronic should not be our only option in a pump once
our warranties expire on the Animas.  I sure hope one or both of these
companies are paying attention to the need to make their pumps accessible to
the blind.

                                                                Jamie