[Diabetes-Talk] Just talked with Animas.

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 04:32:49 UTC 2017

Veronica,

Are you sure honoring your warranty until 9/30/19 means that you'll still be
able to get Animas cartridges to use in it? What I was told today on the
phone when I asked an Animas rep how long I'd be able to get cartridges for
my One Touch Ping was another 30 to 60 days. Since Medtronic has its own
cartridges as well as proprietary infusion sets, I find it highly unlikely
that they will be producing Animas cartridges and it sounds like Animas is
folding the tent on its insulin pump products immediately. And with no
cartridges, the pump is worthless.

Alan Lemly