[Diabetes-Talk] new Prodigy supplier

Jerry Munden jerrymunden at carolina.rr.com
Tue Oct 31 21:09:33 UTC 2017

Hi Jerry,

The Blind Diabetes Group is funded by US Med, a Medicare Competitive Bid
Winner.  They specialize in supplying the Prodigy Voice Meter, test strips,
and other needed Prodigy diabetes products. They have a special phone number
set up just for blind diabetics which is 800-809-3472.

Mr. Diabetes, Andy Mandell, is joining the Blind Diabetes Group effective
Nov. 3, 2017 to lead the Peer Support Group conference calls on Fridays from
1:00pm to 1:45pm Eastern.  The call-in number is 877-237-0339 Code 78.

Thanks,

Jerry Munden, Recipient of the 2011 NFB Bolotin Award"

980-253-0949 (m)

 <http://leads.usmed.com/prodigyvoice/>