[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Apr 14 03:30:30 UTC 2018

Eileen, I went through a group called TCOYD, which stands for taking control of your diabetes. I'll have a look on their web site to see if they still have that program.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407