[Diabetes-Talk] Prodigy Voice Question On Reset?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 14:02:46 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I’m having a problem with the memory on my Prodigey voice meter. I would like to try and reset it, but don’t know how or if there is a way. Does any one using it knowhow to reset the meter?

When I go in to review the results in memory it comes on a date that goes back to September of last year, then skips to April. Going through the results is painful because it seems to me there is not a way to quickly forward through the results. Its forceing me to have to listen to each and every date, time and result one by one until it gets to the dates I’m interested in.

Thanks for any input.

Eileen