[Diabetes-Talk] Thank you-finished the fundraising ride

Sally Maguire 1.sally at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 18:05:41 UTC 2018

Hi diabetics,

I was able to complete the 50 or 75K ride for diabetes in Silicon Valley CA.

Just at the last minute, I received enough donations to do the ride.

Unfortunately , only 2 diabetics were able to donate this year.

I received this message from the American Diabetes Association:

Thank you so much for attending the Silicon Valley Tour de Cure! Over 940
participants came together to help raise over $470,000 (and counting) that
will help send kids to diabetes camp, fund research, and coordinate advocacy
programs.

Maybe next year you can either do the ride too, or at least donate!

Thank you,

Sally Maguire