[Diabetes-Talk] Thank you! Picture on tandem : TdC final notes

Sally Maguire 1.sally at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 18:47:51 UTC 2018

Hi guys,

Sorry  we missed most everyone afterwards but I managed to get a pic of Sally and Mark crossing the finish line after the 75K.

Hope everyone had fun!

Jade

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 9:50 PM Arthur Hsu <ahsu at ngmbio.com <mailto:ahsu at ngmbio.com> > wrote:

Team NGM,

I hope you all are pumped about tomorrow’s ride/run. If not, this will
do. Our team has raised a whopping $6660! This puts us # 13 amongst
all the corporate teams!  We are doing better than Cisco, AMD and many
large biotech companies that are not even on the list.  I bet that on
average, we raised more than most, if not all, companies. Great job
guys!

Tomorrow will be sunny with slight wind and temperatures ranging from
60 to 70.  Looks like a perfect day for outdoors. Remember to put on
sunscreen and stay hydrated!

Look forward to seeing you all out there!

Best,

Arthur

Jade Bojkovic

Senior Research Associate II, Microbiome

NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.

333 Oyster Point Boulevard

South San Francisco, CA 94080

Tel: 650-392-1759

Email: jbojkovic at ngmbio.com <mailto:jbojkovic at ngmbio.com>

http://www.ngmbio.com

The information contained in this email message, including attachments, is the confidential information and/or property of NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.