[Diabetes-Talk] re just got letter from myinsurance hat they wil lbe denying me the dexcom senssor and have sent me a bil for the cost fo the dexcom transmitter and senssor an what to do

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:41:45 UTC 2018

Hello question for group.i have been denyed by my insurance for future
dexcom transmitters  and senssors.i would like to continue to  have the
dexcom transmitter and  sensor andt they are a bit pricy when I contacted
dexcom.any other solutions  that I can come up  with till I can figure out
what I want to  do .if I will continue with the dexcom or switch to another
cgm solution as means of having to pay out of pocket for all this.this is
not a good thing for me at this stage as I have had a bunch of financial
hardship in  the past few months as well as a few other health set backs
with my diabetes management  as well.what to do.need some helpful advice.