[Diabetes-Talk] free style libre

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Dec 12 21:42:04 UTC 2018

I love the idea it is out there, and I want to learn how to use it.
Where to have someone follow me around town to make sure I am doing the
rite thing isn't going to happen unless I share it with them.
Where that will be an app I won't down load.
I don't go around town now with a patch on my forehead saying I'm a diabetic.
Would be to much fun.
Smile,