[Diabetes-Talk] free style libre

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Dec 26 06:00:00 UTC 2018

I had something happen that took me by surprise.
I was wearing the 14 day patch when it decided yesterday to come off.
I could see that the backing of it wasn't going to hold any more.
I could feel the needles that I was sure wouldn't go back in.
How do you keep it on all the days it says it has.
Withe the cost I need to put out $119.95 I need to make sure it will
hold until I want to take it off.
I understand that the only place this is going to work is on the arms.
I made sure it didn't get all that wet in the shower and that was the
most water it was near.
My insurance pays $11 where I need to be grateful for that.
Just some thoughts, or I will have to stop using it no matter how much
fun I had with it.
I don't test at all as much as I did with it.
Get tired of my fingers hurting all of the time, so I just test when I
feel I need to do so.
I understand that I need to get a yes from the doctor wich I did, but
can't buy this from amazon, I know it would be cheaper there.
Some insurance give a 90 day supply where humana at this time on this doesn't.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina