[Diabetes-Talk] Need help with Dexcom right away

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:47:03 UTC 2018

Hello,
I myself use the G5 app and don't have a secondary, save button. So either they've fixed the VO bug or else, I just don't get it on my phone. I myself use an iPhone 8 with iOS 12.1.1.
Concerning the receiver. Because I am totally blind, I either have someone sighted enter the BG values or else, I let the receiver play catch up.
Either way, I've entered values of 500, sometimes I am asked to, "Enter new BG meter value after 15 minutes," but that's rare.
My phone only recently started displaying readings that were 399 or at 400, but above 400, as was said in another email, above 400, I just saw either, "High and is constant," Or, "High and is rising."