[Diabetes-Talk] "Sugar Nation ..." Book Recommended!

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 06:09:25 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I checked BARD and it is there also,  DB73690.

Annely
On Fri, 12/14/18, Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter via Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] "Sugar Nation ..." Book Recommended!
 To: "'Diabetes Talk for the Blind'" <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
 Cc: "Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter" <bkpollpeter at gmail.com>
 Date: Friday, December 14, 2018, 2:20 PM

 I've not read it, but I'm
 type 1 and diet has nothing to do with me becoming type 1,
 especially since I was only 4 at the time and have never
 struggled with being over-weight. However, I have family
 members who are type 2 and all of them have diabetes from
 weight gain. In general though, sugar is not good for
 anyone, over-weight or otherwise, predisposed to diabetes or
 not. I'm not one to advise to never eat sugar again, but
 definitely in moderation, grin.