[Diabetes-Talk] "Sugar Nation ..." Book Recommended!

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:20:17 UTC 2018

I've not read it, but I'm type 1 and diet has nothing to do with me becoming type 1, especially since I was only 4 at the time and have never struggled with being over-weight. However, I have family members who are type 2 and all of them have diabetes from weight gain. In general though, sugar is not good for anyone, over-weight or otherwise, predisposed to diabetes or not. I'm not one to advise to never eat sugar again, but definitely in moderation, grin.