[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom problem

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:05:17 UTC 2018

Hi All,
 I got training on my Dexcom and started using it Thursday. I have the
G5 and so far am liking it. Could use some help or would like to know
experiences with problems. I just took a shower, and was told wearing
the transmitter and getting it wet wouldn't be a problem. However, now
it isn't transmitting. It says to wait up to 3 hours, so I guess it
somehow tries to fix xself? I know I can call tech support, but was
just wondering about what people here know and have experienced.
Thanks.
Doula