[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom problem

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Sat Dec 22 20:56:43 UTC 2018

Hello and happy holiday just to answer that question my daughter she takes a
piece of saran wrap
and wraps it up or trys to keep that arme away from the water
she also does this she takes a doggie bag and cuts the bottom off and puts
two rubber bands
It does say that you can swim with it or shower but you have that drying out
time
just look around your home and you can find all kind of things  to keep it
dry or just wait for it to work again
one more Idea first call your help line and ask them if you can use a hair
dryer on low heat
or just stop showering  hahahahaha
good luck