[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom problem

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 01:28:14 UTC 2018

> Good day,
I myself am a user of the G5 system as well. I have not experienced any issues while taking a shower or bath with my G5 transmitter. However, when I place a sensor on a new place such as my back, it does occasionally have problems, but does end of correcting itself.
It may be helpful to check when your transmitter was last activated, because it could be that the transmitter may be running out as well, according to what I was told from a representative of Dexcom technical support. If worse comes to worse, maybe try changing the sensor out to see if that alleviates the issue.
Good luck. Have a great day.