[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom problem

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Dec 23 21:11:37 UTC 2018

What do you do when you travel with the device on?
I thought about this this wearing my fdisk as I call it on my arm.
Libre patch.
Being new at this I thought I would ask.
I must say it is working well, and I am almost ready for a new change.
This is the first one I have had go threw all of the 14 days. Exciting for me.
I enjoy reading all of the different devices out there and how you wear them.
I wish I could put this in a different place than the arms.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad