[Diabetes-Talk] My DexCom G6

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Dec 27 05:04:35 UTC 2018

Is this device larger than the libre, or the same size?
I think it is wonderful that more and more are coming out that we can
read from our phones.
Is there a spot on the libre app to let me know about lows?
Can you believe it, I do get them from time to time.
Even I was surprised.
The coordinator was learning from my app as I was.
I see her again in March I think it is.
Or February.