[Diabetes-Talk] Lancing devices.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Feb 4 21:19:14 UTC 2018

Here's my current update. Just for fun, I walked down to my local pharmacies
to see what they carried. I found one called the Autolet Impression. It has
an interesting feature which I haven't tried yet. Not only do you have 7
depth choices, but you also have three spring strength choices. They are two
different things you turn to make the adjustment. You have three different
strengths which, according to their P R, you can use to make up for the need
to go deeper.
I also bought some FreeStyle lancets which seem to work well so far, even
with my FreeStyle lancing device, even though replacing the cap isn't quite
as fast as the BD ones were. However, these days, if it gives me blood, I'll
take it.
I'll let you know how the research goes. It really does come down to trial
and error for each individual though.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407