[Diabetes-Talk] Medicare Policies That Impact You.

bkpollpeter at gmail.com bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 02:16:44 UTC 2018

It’s getting to a point where I don’t even know if I want to bother with a pump anymore. Between healthcare providers and in accessibility, it’s becoming such a hassle. I mean, I love using a pump, and it has helped improve my diabetes so much, but I have to figure out if it’s worth the continued hustle.

Sent from my iPhone