[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom questions

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 01:14:58 UTC 2018

Veronica and Joyce,

     When I installed the app on my phone, I was prompted about whether I
wanted a weekly summary sent to my e-mail.  I get mine every Sunday.  Joyce,
I'm not sure why your first few weeks weren't sent, because mine started the
Sunday after installing the app.  At least, you have started receiving them
now.  Maybe, it had to take a few weeks to gather enough of your data to
determine trends and patterns.  That is my uneducated guess.  I had been a
Dexcom user for over four years before learning about the app, so I had
plenty of data for it to view.

Glad the Dexcom is working for you.  Just like you, I ended up on the
bathroom floor with a concussion and injured shoulder, so my doctor insisted
that I get the Dexcom.  I don't feel my lows, so it has kept that from
happening again.  I like how it keeps me in excellent control.  My A1C's
have been between 5.7 and 6.4 since being on it.

					Jamie