[Diabetes-Talk] Medicare revised Dexcom policy.

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:09:24 UTC 2018

So will just hang on to my g5  and senssors as I do rely on longer usage of
my sensors till I can get new ones as I am paying out of pocket and not
relying on insurance to  pay my costs.   So for the time being I will stick
with the g5 till I  see how the g6 pprogresses.since I am self employed and
cost for insurance with diabetes is very expensive for me an that is my only
means as the insurance covers all the expensive meds hthat  I cant afford
out of pocket.  Its my choice to have the dexcom as my diabetes management
tool and I am fine with paying for those costs but  hoping for them not to
be high in costs that  i cant afford it. but till then will just hold out to
see how veronica is doing with her g6 experiences an  how long till things
improve for the g6.  Veronica will b our test case for those who will know
how hard or easy the transition will be from g5 to g6.wont be eligible for
any upgrades till next year,  so that will give me enough time to learn from
veronica on her experiences with Dexcom g6 an the sensor journey on how hard
or easy to accomplish.