[Diabetes-Talk] Medicare revised Dexcom policy.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Jun 27 22:12:39 UTC 2018

Joy, each sensor does have its own code so we'd need to get that number for
each individual sensor. Although I would think they'd make them in batches
so the real answer will show up at my door very soon. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407