[Diabetes-Talk] Medicare revised Dexcom policy.

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:22:57 UTC 2018

Will patiently wait to hear from you and your journeys with the g6 and the
g6 senssors.i am wondering can we extend  the life of the ssenssor beyond
that generic 10 day cycle.how come the other  cgm products  that I have been
reading about on line in the UK, can go for 14 to 20 days where  as the
dexcom g6 will only go for 10 days.i have a hard time following that
philosophy about the life of the sensor.should the sensor go as long as it
can and if it decides to not work then it should give you error
wwarnings.that is what I would expect a good designed sensor to  do. Not to
be a pocket pincher every time.