[Diabetes-Talk] Medicare revised Dexcom policy.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Jun 27 22:31:19 UTC 2018

That is the one down side. I tend to get 10 to 14 days out of each sensor
although occasionally I have to change one after only 7 days. I like to get
ahead in case something goes wrong with one, even though Dexcom will replace
them if they get goofed up. And speaking from experience, even if I mess up
the stupid tape. <grin>
And no, I don't have mine yet. My order is processed and it's being shipped.
Stay tuned.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com