[Diabetes-Talk] Help please regarding flying

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 01:34:13 UTC 2018

I need a little advise please.  I have on my body  the Medtronic 530 pump
and the Dexcom 5.  I had called my doctor's office and left a message asking
when I travel on the plane do I need to do something to the pump or Dexcom?
And by setting my IPhone to the plane setting will I still get my
information?

Now what I got back was come into the office and pick up the note that the
doctor wrote for me.

None of my questions were answered, so here I am  asking those who have the
answers...

I believe the letter is to inform the folks at the airport what these gajets
are as I haven't caught up with any one to read it to me.

So is these things OK to go through the xrays?  Actually, I have screws in
my angle so they will have to check me out closer due to that.

PS Those going to NFB Convention please do come by and check out the
Crafters Market Place on July 3rd, 12 noon to 5 PM  NFB is celebrating 10
years of being a Division.

Thanks,
Joyce