[Diabetes-Talk] please try and delete old messages

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 11:02:26 UTC 2018

You can delete the information below your new email as you receive them. I
suggest this as an option because I know many people feel they need to refer
to those strings. The other thing you can do is select the new part of the
email up to the signature and put it in a different documednt and read it.
Either way these two methods take out the clutter. Are you using a phone or
a computer" Perhaps we can give  you more info about how to separate out the
email parts if that would help.

Jeanette