[Diabetes-Talk] a list of foods with nutritional facts in an easy-to-understand format?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat May 19 16:04:03 UTC 2018

If you have the Seeing A.I. app that runs on IPhones and is free, there is a bar-code scanner in it that is pretty decent. It will read you nutritional information about what product you scanned.

There is also the ID Mate hand-held scanner from Envision America for purchase that will also scan a products bar-code and read off the nutritional information as well as preparation directions, etc. I use both and most of the time go to the ID Mate simply because I experience its easier to locate the bar code. Sometimes, I find scanning with the phone and locating the bar code can be a little tricky. I do use both because sometimes one may not work and the other method will.

Eileen