[Diabetes-Talk] a list of foods with nutritional facts in an easy-to-understand format?

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sat May 19 16:33:01 UTC 2018

If you have an Iphone or an Android phone, there is also an app called "my
fitness pal" which is accessible. If you have either phone and download this
app but can't figure out how to use it, feel free to contact me. My husband
and I use this app often. You can often see several brands of a food and
guess the average options.

Jeanette