[Diabetes-Talk] New to list

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Nov 1 22:31:57 UTC 2018

Hi Melanie.
Welcome to the list. Here we have a nice variety of experiences to share. I
find it a very safe place on the good and the bad days. I live in Santa
Cruz, California and have been a type 1 for 30 years.
I am currently using the Omnipod insulin pump and the Dexcom G6 CGM. I hope
you enjoy this list as much as I have and I look forward to what you'll
bring to the rest of us as well.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407