[Diabetes-Talk] New to list

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 23:13:31 UTC 2018

Hi Melanie!  Welcome to the list.  I have been a Type 1 diabetic for 49
years and lost my eyesight from retinopathy 31 years ago.  I have been an
insulin pump user for 20 years and recently had to switch to the Medtronic
Minimed 530G.  I also use the Dexcom G6.  Hope you find this list as helpful
as I have over the last few years.

				Jamie