[Diabetes-Talk] Freestyle Libre

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:21:01 UTC 2018

Hi , when you do .please keep us informed on the libre.i am interested in it as wel. I would like to  have alternatives on these sort of products ,  and learn more about it. I do agree I also hate finger pricks.if I can do less of them and it will be cost effective for me in the long run.if I can also share the data with my family members and doctors that  would be another good thing and that  way I could also have an alternative to the dexcom which is so got dam expensive to get and to  maintain.