[Diabetes-Talk] Freestyle Libre

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:48:43 UTC 2018

Hi Gary,

Yes you can certainly share information with family members and medical
practitioners.

There's a website you can log into using the same credentials you can use
when logging into the app.  It's possible to generate all sorts of reports
on there which can be sent to your doctor's office if they have registered,
or which you can email to yourself and transmit in whatever way you like if
they haven't.

I haven't looked at all of them, but at least some of them are not
accessible.

Cheers,

Ed