[Diabetes-Talk] Scanner on arm

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Wed Nov 21 15:27:50 UTC 2018

Hello,
THe freestyle libra is a good unit. I am totally blind and I use it. However you will still need to have a blood glucose meter to test your sugars occasionally. The one that is most used is called the prodigy voice. There is also an app for iOS and Android that can be used on your phone to scan the libra sensor.

Greg Wocher