[Diabetes-Talk] Scanner on arm

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Nov 24 00:04:53 UTC 2018

Actually, both the G5 and G6 are accessible to those of us who are totally blind, as long as we use the app on our phone to read the info. And Melanie, the G6 sensor is a whole lot easier to insert than the G5 one. For one thing, the tape is nice and flat when you open the package so at least I don't wrinkle it like I did with the G5 tape. <grin> And you only calibrate the G6 if you think it's out of whack with your meter. Yay!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com