[Diabetes-Talk] Scanner on arm

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 00:23:03 UTC 2018

Now if I can  find a place that  I can get the g6 since I am paying for it out of pocket  since my insurance will no longe cover the dexcom.  I I wil get it till then I am stuck with the g5 and the senssors from amazon.i have found a seller if I buy in bulk gives mea discount. So I always get 2 transmitters and a six month supply of sensor and it’s a bit cheaper then going through Dexcom and getting  hastled around with that process.as my insurance is no longer willing to cover the dexcom so i have to look at alternatives  methods for paying for it which has actual save my but a few times with my nighttime lows.so for that  reason I will  pay for it out of pocket when burecratic insurance admisntrators want ot play hardball lwith me and say that its no in oru itnest ot cove this or that.