[Diabetes-Talk] balancing diets

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Oct 2 22:45:05 UTC 2018

The CGM won't make you do anything different with your diet. All it will do
is give you information. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407