[Diabetes-Talk] balancing diets

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:44:38 UTC 2018

Doula,

I don't have anything like what you're dealing with, but, I do have gastro
paresis, and while I don't have a gluten intolerance, I find eating
gluten-free helps. So, lately, I've been trying to eat gluten-free.
Fortunately, these days, finding gluten-free options in stores and
restaurants is much easier than it used to be. But, I mostly cook at home,
so, I can do what I want.

I tried the Keto diet for a while to take off extra baby weight. And Keto is
supposed to be great for diabetics, but, for me, I found it kept my blood
sugars higher no matter what I did. Anyone else here have success with Keto?