[Diabetes-Talk] Blood on Test Strip

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 16:12:53 UTC 2018

Hello looking for blood
Hi am Less
I having to get blood out of my finger for about 15 years
I do it the easiest way I just put my meter right at the end of my elbow
because that all ways ends up rite there
I am just joking this is my way of getting blood to my fingers
I do one or two things
First I lat my hand hang down and wiggle it or I pump my finger or just
swing your arm around in a circle one or two times
do this before you stick your finger Ha Ha
On a sirius  note I have notice that If I have extra salt like on a apple my
blood numbers change foot note I never use salt at any of my meals
Just one more note
At the time you wash your hands to take your blood just wash them in warm
water because soap,dish soap has animal  fat and I have a list of  hundred
of thing that  that can change the numbers  I am not telling any thing that
you guys do not no already
Love and have a nice number day