[Diabetes-Talk] Blood on Test Strip

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:38:53 UTC 2018

Ththis is strange. What I do is wash my hands with hot or luiq warm water. Then prik  the finger tha iwill test  an pres to get the blod ot come out to get enough blood an then swipe across the test tstrip and I can get the reding  every time  with no issues .i am also using the  clever choice voice Hd meter and have no issues what so ever.