[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom. This is just weird!

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 22:51:28 UTC 2019

 I'm having my own strange issues with Dexcom. Supposedly I have an
order for sensors already processed but they are waiting on some
doctor's form. Although my Doctor has yet to see said form. Now, I
just filled out a form online for Medicare, and it looked like it had
to be reviewed and was a totally separate order. Which confuses me,
because I already had an order in process. I guess I'll find out what
happens. It'd be nice if things were a little more clear and straight
forward.
Doula