[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom. This is just weird!

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:30:51 UTC 2019

Hi Jamie,
I am getting my Dexcom G6 transmitter from Costco because it is cheaper than from Dexcom.  It is only $26.88 from Costco and they can order it and have it to the store in 1 day.  I am still paying cash for my Dexcom products because I am also waiting for Medicare approval and I did not want to stop using the Dexcom G6 CGM.
Warmly, Joy