[Diabetes-Talk] Having trouble with Libra sensors

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 01:50:31 UTC 2019

I'm totally blind myself and place my sensor on without sighted assistance. I do use Dexcom, but my understanding is that the Dexcom and Libre sensors are similar. First, rub with an alcohol swab on the area before placing the sensor. Even if you have just showered, it's recommended to use an alcohol wipe. Second, you might need to use an overlay which is medical tape with a hole in the middle that goes on top of the sensor to keep it secure.