[Diabetes-Talk] Having trouble with Libra sensors

Terri Stimmel princessterri76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 23:27:50 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you to everyone who responded to my message and questions. I really appreciate this. I apologize I hadn’t responded sooner. But I don’t always think to check this email account. I need to switch accounts with this list.

Anyway, I was able to contact Abbit. Not sure I spelled this correctly. But they did replace my sensor with no problems.

I am not sure why this other sensor would not stay in place. Part of the sticky stuff was still quite sticky! Also, I hadn’t showered before applying the sensor. And I did clean the spot on my arm with an alcohol swav, and gave it time to dry. And I don’t use lotions or anything like that.

I couldn’t find the type of medical tape that someone kindly mentioned. But I did perches some from Walmart. I haven’t needed to try it out yet, which I am happy about.

Right now, my sensor is fitting quite well. Just as it should. So I am hoping that it will continue to stay this way.

Thank you again for the help and support. It is very much appreciated.

Terri

Sent from my iPhone