[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 app, cool discovery.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Apr 29 15:10:20 UTC 2019

That was what made playing with the take photo function so fun. Nobody was around except my dog. <grin>
When I first got the G6, the camera just wasn't finding the serial number and it kept timing out. But I figured that I'd begged enough and since the app was updated, what did I have to lose? Maybe next time I'll try the sensor for the fun of it. I was always able to take the photo of the transmitter serial number on the G5. Back then I couldn't get Seeing AI to do anything useful. I'm just enjoying having options.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com