[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 app, cool discovery.

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Apr 30 00:31:22 UTC 2019

What did they do for you when you spoke on behalf of the cencer coming off.

Speaking of cencers,
I have a test on the eighth where I am told not to wear any kind of metal.
Is the cencer any metal at all.
Or should I not wear it until all of this is over.?
Upper GI and lower well you know the rest giggle.